Frequently Asked Questions

If your question is not answered below, please contact us.

Rates -

  • Base rates start at $59 + $2 per income slip. Additional charges for Special Credits/Deductions, Self-Employment, Rentals and Investments.

  • Senior Discount 65+ 20% off base rates.

  • Student Rate $30: Must have valid T2202 with 4+ months Full Time or High School in tax year and income less than $20,000. *No complex returns or self employment.

  • Low Income Rate $30: T5007 and no income. 

For a more specific quote based on your situation, please contact us.

How does online tax filing work?

Online tax filing is a secure and easy-to-do alternative to filing your taxes in person. You receive the same quality and dedication from our team, it just all happens in the virtual world. Click the file online tab above to begin and follow the prompts. A Tax Specialist will reach out to you if more information is required or upon completion.

Do I need an appointment to file my taxes in person?

No Appointment is required, you can simply drop off your documents anytime and we will call you when it is completed.

I'm missing my income tax slips, what do I do?

We may be able to access missing income tax slips for you on the CRA website.  If the income tax slips have not been reported to CRA, you will need to contact the issuer to have them sent to you.

I am filing in person and only have my tax slips electronically. What do I do?

In order for us to efficiently prepare your tax return, please print out or email us your electronic documents.

I filed my taxes, how long will my refund take?

If electronically filed before the deadline, and you have direct deposit setup with Canada Revenue Agency. Refunds will take approximately 10 days. Add 1 week for cheque mailing if you do not have direct deposit setup. Other circumstances such as Pre-assessments and special deductions can hold up processing times by CRA.

I missed reporting income or deductions and have already filed, what can I do?

Not a problem, we can file a T1 adjustment for you. Rates start at $25, contact us to discuss further pertaining to your situation.

I am behind on filing multiple years. Can you help me?

Absolutely we can assist in filing up to 10 years back! 

I have moved and did not receive my refund or GST. What do I do?

When you file your tax return, your address will be updated for you at that time.  If you move after filing, please call

1-800-959-8281 to update with Canada Revenue Agency to ensure all of your benefits continue. Setting up direct deposit will also assist with avoiding missed future payments. For security purposes, we cannot update your address with CRA after you have filed, only at filing.